This project is read-only.

ver 3.6 mt4.core source code, please

Dec 10, 2013 at 7:34 PM
could you please provide mt4.core 's source code?

https://github.com/welly87/forexsharp isn't exists anymore
Feb 21, 2014 at 9:57 PM
Same request.

Source code please!
Apr 25, 2014 at 2:14 PM
I'm just about to join this project but need full source of the latest build in order to be able to do anything useful at all.
Please provide us with full source and you will most likely get a lot of new followers. Thank you in advance.

If hosting the full source is a problem then I can commit to keep the source downloads alive, as long as I get the code. :-)

Let's make this project BIG!
Sep 3, 2014 at 8:59 AM
can u please add the source code?

sometimes it will parse the account number as a datetime

03.09.2014 09:56:40 @ 127.0.0.1:18026 > 127.0.0.1:2007 : , <-- ###ERR###|Handler execution failed with error 'The input string has the wrong format .'. Failure Context: [HandlerName=QuoteListener, Discriminator=29336QuoteListener].Start()

or in the Debug Console i found something like
Value cannot be parsed: GBPUSD
Sep 12, 2014 at 2:46 PM
Sep 12, 2014 at 5:33 PM
but i think it is not the Code form the 3.6.0.0 Version...
When i start the Shell from the Code it says "Shell 2.2.1.0"
Sep 14, 2014 at 10:00 AM
I found a cached copy @ https://www.openhub.net/p/forexsharp (still quite old)

I manually downloaded every single file one by one from there. (almost 300 files :-) ) Ended up with extra char ( ? ) in almost every source file. Fixed all issues and now I got the whole library to compile. Not sure if all work as expected but this is a start. Still some minor parts of the latest code missing... :-(

The MQL-part of the code needs fixing in order to make this to work with latest MT4/5 compiler. I haven't done any work on that part yet as I feel the .NET sources need A LOT of commenting before I can figure out exactly what library is supposed to do what, how and why. Found a lot of unused code blocks and also blocks of code that are duplicate. I don't like that.

I'm seriously considering forking this project and starting from scratch because this page does not seem to move much and the code is still very buggy. There is clearly a small group here interested in making this library to work. ALL the code should be shared and NEVER lost.

I'm planning to make this work in real time with 2-way communication, multithreading, low latency and minimal communication overhead.

The MQL4/5 part of the code needs heavy fixing as that is the key to make any use of the MT4NET library. The .NET part (custom apps and indicators etc...) will be easy after the MQL code and the MT4NET libraries implement the same interfaces (needs heavy commenting for future improvements). The MT4NET library to custom .NET app/indicator interface should be heavily commented and documented also. ( No point in a library no one knows how to use :-) )

Please let me know what you guys think and feel! :-)
Sep 14, 2014 at 12:37 PM
@tfasth You are awesome!
Jan 21, 2015 at 4:12 PM
something new?
Jan 21, 2015 at 10:20 PM
I also want to use it.
I think that fork is the best option.

My main problem is that it does not have the CurrTime function, to get the server time.
I tried to compile the MQ4 file, and it fail on the core_winsock.mqh.
Someone succeed with compile it?
And have the code for that?

Thank you
Jan 18, 2016 at 4:56 PM
hey!! did you got the original source? did you try to decompile it? thats another option