This project is read-only.

NQuotes comparison

Sep 18, 2012 at 11:08 PM

Hello,

Just checked the new TradePlatform.NET release. It is very useful project and it's a miracle that it's free. The simplicity of the architecture is very good and can be underestimated. Is it possible to have also the source code for TradePlatform.MT4.SDK.dll and other dlls as well as Gateway.exe ? There's only TradePlatform.MT4.Model.dll here, right ?

I'd like to invite you to test a similar project - nquotes.net It's also free for testing purposes. Maybe we can exchange some ideas.

Sep 19, 2012 at 8:44 AM
Edited Sep 20, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Hello,

First of all, thank you for your interest to TradePlatform.NET project. It has been just run and I'm glad that people are finding it useful.

TradePlatform.NET is free communication platform between MQL and .NET which can used in both ways - calling MQL from .NET and otherwise. There are new stuff coming soon with more examples and use case scenarios. It will stay free for testing and real usages, but the sources of SDK and Gateway will stay closed. It has several points of extendability and you can extend TradePlatform.NET functionality to achieve your needs. Under source control you will always find a lot of examples of usage and extending scenarios. We started recently and not all stuff is available to public so far, so stay in touch. We will also improve documentation to make better understanding for developers how they can use it.

NQuotes is very similar project as far as I can see, but it is free only for testing purposes. right? Nevertheless, I'm open for collaboration with everybody who is somehow interested. you can contact me directly vladimir.kaloshin@gmail.com or skype: vladimir.kaloshin

PS. I wasn't able to install NQuotes - can't select folder for installation, OK button is always disabled.